ESA POLINSAR 2019 > GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Guidelines for Authors
• Presenters shall respect the allocated time (see the published XXX) per presentation
• Please prepare your presentations in MS PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat format (PDF) (only these formats will be accepted)
• The presentation laptop will be running Windows connected to an projector available for the presentations
• Please take into account that the meeting room is quite large, the presentations should contain clear information with appropriate font (and image) size that is legible from the back of the conference room
• Please bring your presentation on a USB stick (make a folder if not a single file), name it LastnameInitial.type (e.g., PresenterA.ppt) and make sure your presentation has been copied to the computer in the meeting room well before the start of your session
• Presenters are kindly requested to be present in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session and to make their presence known to the chair of the session.
The dedicated conference power point template can be downloaded HERE.
POSTER SESSION IS ON Day 2, Tuesday 29 January 2019
• Presenters at the poster sessions shall bring their own printed posters. It will not be possible to print a poster onsite
• The required poster size is A0 (* Height: 119cm, * Width: 84cm), portrait orientation
• Authors are strongly encouraged to produce a “proper” full-size poster rather than using multiple smaller (e.g. A4) sheets
• Poster numbers will be noted on the panels
• Poster can be mounted during the registration and the AM coffee break on day-1 and shall remain on display for the whole duration of the workshop. The material necessary for sticking the poster to the board will be available in the poster area. They can be dismounted at the end of the workshop. All the posters left behind in the poster session room shall be dismissed after the event.
NB. The presentations and posters given during the 5 days will be published in pdf format on the website following the event - unless unauthorised by the author.